Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekly Round-up...

"free to leave"... Someone finally took to task just when does a person feel "free to leave" and when is it a seizure? This article summarizes the study of a few hundred Bostonian "reasonable p0ersons", who apparently, aren't SCOTUS "reasonable persons"!

Even the awful Hering decision couldn't save this one!

I would eat here everyday. Everybody loves a second chance, Bourdain has taught me to expand my previously existing love of "street-food". I'm just saddened that the haters are still there, even in Chicago. But, please, if you are in the Windy City... stop in at Felony Franks, home of the Misdemeanor Weiner and the Burgler Burger!

In other news... A 2 year old and 3 year old burglary team has been caught. I hope they get charged as adults!!! ...ohh forgot the on tag...

No comments:

Post a Comment