Monday, April 13, 2009

An update... I need to do more, I know, but I came across two stories this week that I felt I should email all on... So I will get better... PROMISE!!!

These are stories I've been holding, not news by now, but if they are to you... you NEED my blawg!

First,

We don't take care of our mentally ill. As one private in the Marine Corps. used to put it... Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!

A lovely tale of exoneration!

A little note for all those out there who say "Lock 'em up", "You know who handles criminals well, Saudi Arabia! Cut off a theif's hand, he'll never do it again!!!"... This is what you're asking for... BTW, how's your grandma?

I will continue to search for "True Republicans" or "True Libiterians"... If you want small, non-intrusive government, I'm with ya!!! But, if you DEMAND the Death Penalty, but decry abortions... you are a LIAR! Give ALL rights to individuals or preach your 'Family Values' somewhere else... Russia is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment