Monday, February 16, 2009

Really need to do an update...

My power is back, so is internet, so reason for not posting is pure lazy...

First, and really interesting, are Breathalyzers racist?

Second, all Defense Attorneys are subject to 11.42's, malpractice suits and bar complaints... I haven't researched it yet (I should) but I doubt PDs can even claim Soverign Immunity. Prosecutors have it a LOT better.

And, for a bit of fun, The Texas Criminal Law Generator... usually when state rankings come out, my Commonwealth's motto is "Kentucky... Thank God for Mississippi!", but when it comes to overcriminalizing, it should be "Kentucky... Thank God for Texas!". (Texas has no less than 11 Oyster related felonies!)

I really wish I could tell my clients to avoid or ignore subpoenas!!!

Montana is about to eviscerate Rule 404(b)

The Modern-day Scarlet Letter


One reason to oppose the Death Penalty.

Megan's Law doesn't work.

The other reason to oppose the death penalty.




*whew*... that clears most of my buffer... I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment