Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Neglectful... That is my name...

I know I have not updated as much as I should... traffic to this site is awful, but better than expected considering my lame update performance...

...since I get hits even when not updated, I'm thinking I've stirred enough interest that I SHOULD update...

Here are some posts I've been holding...

Two under 'Sexting' if you don't know what it is, by now, you are in NO POSITION to be practicing Juvenile Law!

Federal Judge Blocks Sexting case.

Sentencing Law & Policy 'Sexting'

And, on a personal note, I went to Vegas once, stayed at the Trop, saw "Le Folies Bergres" (2nd showing, topless) ...what a classic piece of Vegas... When the usher lifted the table to usher the other couple into our front-row booth, while my girl (at the time) and I sucked down frozen daiqurai's ... I felt like Ray Liotta in "Goodfelas"... I will really miss the Classic Vegas Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment