Saturday, January 17, 2009

Introduction, Welcome to ODAB

The intent of this chunk of webspace is to aggregate postings from around the web that I hope will be of interest to my colleagues. As defense attorneys, we need to be on top of new developments in a number of fields to stay on top of our game. We all know a once a year "Views from the Bench" CLE won't hack it. A sample of topics you can expect to find regularly addressed on these pages:

Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendment laws
Drug law reform
Juvenile Justice
Socioeconomic factors to Crime, Rehabilitation and Drug Abuse
Prison reform
Sex Offender Issues
Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Recovery
Death Penalty Issues
Evidence Law
Kentucky Law Updates

And much more.

At this time, I don't expect to be commenting too much on the links I post. As I said, i just want to create a convenient one-stop shop for interested colleagues, without flooding inboxes with "Hey, Read This Article" emails.

Again, this is the plan as of this first postings. As with an undertaking of this nature, I suspect a year from now this will be a very different animal than what I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment